Friday, May 29, 2015

Affiliates, Conventions, and Other Things

I'm officially an affiliate for Pinky Paradise. My link is https://www.pinkyparadise.com/?Click=146727 Or you can just click on the banner I've put up.

I also received my very first Sugarpill order, so expect lots of new makeup posts and some tutorials.
I have one inspired by Gajeel Redfox https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVG_HQqyTuA. I made that about a year ago and recently thought up a companion piece for Levy. Also tossing around a Lucy-inspired design.

I'll be at FanExpo in Dallas this weekend. It's my first con and I'll be debuting my first cosplay. I'll film as much as I can and upload a vlog after the weekend is out.

Pretty soon I'll also be opening up commissions for drawings. I'm going to be working out prices and all that junk this weekend and uploading some work on DeviantArt.

Just a quick post to warn what's coming ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment