So I finally got a video up with all of my con stuff, but I didn't get to vlog about it like I wanted to. It just turned out all messy and awful, so the video contains only pictures.
My aunt and uncle took me for the Saturday events and we left for Texas at 4:30 a.m. I got into cosplay in the car (makeup and all) and we rolled in at around 10 a.m. I didn't get to make it to any of the panels, but I did do some shopping and met and took pictures so many amazing cosplayers. I didn't get nearly enough pictures- there were so many amazing people and I couldn't track everyone down.
I was debuting my very first cosplay at my very first con, so I was a little nervous. However, as soon as I was through the door I was getting asked for photos of my cosplay. It was really amazing and flattering.
All the pictures I took of/with people with my camera are on the video, but I haven't managed to track down all the pictures taken of me by others. I didn't manage to take pictures of everyone I saw, and I tried with my aunt to find this one cosplayer (who we nicknamed Elusive Kiss Guy). He was dressed as Paul Stanley with silver platform boots and everything!
As far as shopping goes, I was very proud of myself for not blowing all the money I had. (You do NOT need an $80 Totoro plush Sydney). I did get two t-shirts from a booth called TeeTurtle. One has a mix between Spirited Away and Attack on Titan and another is a mix between Game of Thrones and Pokemon. I got another regular Inuyasha shirt, a little plush Totoro with a clip and zipper pocket, several buttons, a Daenerys dragon egg charm, a cupcake necklace, and a kitty ears headband.
No comments:
Post a Comment