Saturday, July 11, 2015

Failed Projects

Earlier in the summer, I made a post about intended DIY projects that I planned to do. Lack of motivation and materials prevented me from making much progress.

I did attempt two, a pixie tank top made from an old skirt and a pixie skirt made from an old pair of pants. Both have failed so far. The tip of the skirt just won't hang right and the skirt-turned-shirt is a huge mess at the moment. It's all very discouraging. Tomorrow I'm going to unstitch the skirt-turned-shirt completely and see what I can salvage. If I can't, then I have the underskirt to work with at least. If that all turns out right, I think it will give me motivations to finish the other current failure.

I have some materials on the way to work on other projects and I'm hoping these turn out better.

As for my other goals, I've made quite a bit of headway into removing clutter and junk from my room, extended my wardrobe a bit, almost finished a cosplay, but haven't managed to lose weight.

Here's to hoping for better results next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment